Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Today's workout

Today was a semi-productive kind of day. I got several things knocked off of my to-do list. Got home from work and just wanted to sit on my butt and get some stuff on computer done, but hubby asked me to go to gym and I couldn't say no to that, as I have been begging him to start going with me.
He is training for his 1st marathon - PF Changs Rock N Roll Arizona in January. With any luck the mother-in-law will be over visiting at this time and I will be able to sign up for the 1/2 (fingers crossed). I am proud of him as he is really sticking to his training schedule! Go Hubs!
So I only had 50 minutes to do a workout cause the kid care shuts at 9, so todays workout looked like this:
15 min on dreadmill. Did 1/2 mi non-stop at a 13:20 pace until I had to take off for the potty.
After that I hit the weights:
leg press: 110# 3 sets of 30
leg extension: 50# 2 sets of 15
lying leg curl: 40# 2 sets of 10
bicep curl: 50# 3 sets of 12
tricep extension: 40# 3 sets of 12
assisted pull-ups: 103# 3 sets of 5
assisted dips: 103# 3 sets of 10
lat pull-down: 60# 2 sets of 12
seated row: 50# 3 sets of 12
I could have pushed myself harder, but I am trying to "rest" my shoulders. I am still getting weird spasms between my shoulder blades. Hoping it will just go away...
Hubs did like 3.5 miles in 42 min.

No comments: