Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My fastest mile & my fav TV shows are back!

So today I am SUPER DUPER excited that Biggest Loser Families & House start tonight !!!!

I lost my motivation to get up at 5:15 this morning to catch the early spin class, so I was hoping to catch the 5:45pm spin class tonight and I got there about 5 min late and the class was full :( So I dumped by bubs in the day care and decided to ride the recumbent bike for 30 minutes. After sweating my butt off for 30 minutes there I hopped on the dreadmill to do some intervals and see how quickly I could interval through a mile: 13:12, my best indoor mile time yet :) yeah me. Also I ran several longer intervals at 5 mph and still had the feeling of running slow, it seemed easy. Oh god I hope this is a sign of things to come, that I am right on the edge of not totally sucking at running any more. I feel a breakthru coming in the next month or two, you just watch!

So yesterday I dragged my dh to the gym, he ran for 45 min or so while I fussed with getting bubs into daycare and than I went to swim. It looked like this:
2x 25 warmup
2x 25 kick on side
2x25 gloves
1x 100 pull bouy
4x 100 freestyle
1x 400 freestyle
Total time about 31 min
Oh yeah and my stupid shoulder blades/upper back is still killing me!

Sunday I sat in bed all day with a sinus infection feeling crappy, was gonna do the Singer Island Tri #3, but my body had other plans.

Saturday I was supposed to do a 5k right around the corner, but my bubs was feeling horrible, I was gonna push her in the stroller :( So I settled for an afternoon spin class.

No comments: