Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Gotta get my butt in gear!

Haven't posted in a bit. Been busy with work and my little one has still been sick :( After going to the dr like 3x in the last 2 weeks, I think she is finally getting over it. She has been hacking really bad for a month now, and it looks like it was walking pneumonia, more than likely. So the antibiotics were not agreeing with her and we had a rough night the other night, but she is doing better now.
My best friend was in Target the other day and came across 2 WiiFits! Oh yeah baby, we got one. I have only been looking since April and been kicking myself every day for not pre-ordering one! I gotta say that I love this thing! All 3 of us have been on it & it rocks. The little one has a hard time with some of the stuff, but it will certainly teach her some feet-eye coordination! What cracks me up the most is that it told me I was a good runner, LOL! My hubs said that too bad I can't do my tri and run on the Wii. Yeah in a perfect world. Sad part is I actually enjoy running to the Wii. You don't run on the board, you just run in place holding the controller and your little Mii runs down a trail. I unlocked a new trail tonight, but I haven't run it yet, but I will tomorrow.
I really need to get back to training. I have been putting myself last lately because I have too much stuff going on, ugh!
Hopefully I can at least squeeze in a few workouts this week, even if I need to get up at the crack of dawn and hit the early spin class, I need to do it. Someone please kick me in the butt and get me moving! My eating has not been great lately either, I have got to make better choices and I am gonna start sliding backwards!

No comments: